The Twilight Zone (previously The Men’s Group) meet on alternate Tuesdays in the small hall between 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm from September until June. The evenings may include a speaker (where guests are more than welcome to attend), discussion or games. Ladies will be very welcome to come along to hear a speaker. A chance to escape from the daily routine and relax in good company for a couple of hours, with tea or coffee and biscuits.
The full 2018/19 programme is currently being worked on and will be posted here once it is available. You will be made very welcome so please consider keeping an eye on this page and coming along one evening.
The first few meetings are: –
- 25th September 2018 – First Meeting – Blether
- 9th October 2018 – Stewart Nicol (Minister’s Husband) – Journalistic Experiences.
- 23rd October 2018 – Robert Brown – Slide show and talk on Hong Kong.
- 6th November 2018 – will join the Friends of the Museum where the speaker will be from the Titanic Museum in Belfast – NOTE 7:30 pm start
- 20th November 2018 – Bea Nicholson – Photographs and music around Scotland.
- 4th December 2018 – pre-Christmas blether
Break for Christmas and New Year
- 8th January 2019 – Mr. Alex Hall giving a talk on “The Battle of Flanders Field” – WW1
- 15th January 2019 – Stewart Nicol ‘Priests, Politicians & People’
- 5th February 2019 – Bea Nicholson returns with more photographs and music around Scotland and further afield
- 19th February 2019 – Open meeting (Night of the Long Blethers)
- 5th March 2019 – Saltcoats Table Tennis
- 19th March 2019 – William Parker talking about one of his trips to South America
- 2nd April 2019 –
- 16th April 2019 –
- 30th April 2019 –
- 14th May 2019 –
- 28th May 2019 –
- 11th June 2019 –
- 25th June 2019 –
Any enquiries should be sent to the church office (details on the right of the screen).